Thank you for your interest in a career at Sage Information Systems. We're always looking for bright, energetic people to join our team. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are fanatical about customer service, we'd love to talk with you. Feel free to send us your resume to: email@example.com.
Sage Information Systems is one of the leading managed IT service providers to small businesses throughout the US. As a recent recipient by the Boston Business Journal as a “Boston Best Place to Work”, Sage Information Systems has created a unique culture that encourages teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and career development. To learn more about Sage Information Systems visit our website at www.sageinformationsystems.us. We are looking for a National Sales Associate to work as part of the corporate sales and marketing team. You will secure new clients through cultivating long-term relationship with multiple companies.
General Purpose: (Summary of overall purpose of job)
As a core member of the sales team, responsibilities will include all activities related to inbound lead qualification. This person will handle all inquiries from both national marketing and partnership programs. They will service prospects that have been direct marketed to (outbound and inbound campaigns). Selling activities, via telephone, involve prospecting, qualifying, educating, rapport building, persuading and nurturing. Prospects are typically CEOs, President, and Operation Managers. This person should enjoy engaging prospective clients and building a long-term relationship through multiple points of communication. Within the first few months, this person will handle both setting meetings for the Sales Manager and closing accounts from new lead to client enrollment.
Essential Functions: (Core duties or fundamental tasks)
The essential job functions will include but will not be limited to the following duties and tasks:
- Responsible for fielding inbound inquiries via both the web and phone
- Lead generation for new opportunities through the following:
- Outbound telesales (40 + calls per day)
- Research Methods
- Outbound sales to corporate leads generated through marketing programs
- Ability to present the Sage Information Systems services in a professional manner
- Ability to follow up with opportunities and leads in a consistent manner as outlined by Sage Information Systems
- Continual tracking of all communication with perspective and customers through the Sage Information Systems database system
- Ability to meet quotas set by Sage Information Systems for new customers enrolled
- Ability to work in a team environment
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Degree from 4-year college
- Experience with sales of 2-5 years
- Technology sales a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to overcome objections and build a relationship over the phone
- Good organizational skills
- Good judgment/decision making skills
- Experience with database applications (specifically CRM applications)
- Full time commitment
- Goal oriented
- Team player
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus individual and team commission
- Full benefits including 100% health care coverage
- Unlimited earning potential
Do you get a thrill out of making customers happy?
Do you like to take apart and build computers for fun?
Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you are learning so fast you feel like you are "drinking from the fire hose"?
Do you have a rack for the servers and network equipment in your house (a joke, but also a good indicator of who we are looking for!)?
If you answered yes to all of these questions (or at least 3 out of 4), the Network Engineer position may be right for you.
The Network Engineer is on the front line of Sage Information Systems’s contact with our clients and is the “voice” of Sage Information Systems in all daily interaction with supported end users. It is the Network Engineers responsibility to deliver excellent technical and customer support services during each and every interaction with our clients.
To effectively fulfill the responsibilities of this role, a Network Engineer must:
- Be familiar with and capable of supporting and troubleshooting the common small business technologies, particularly Microsoft products
- Be competent in the fundamentals of networking technologies and theories and be able to troubleshoot common small business challenges related to such
Deliver excellent customer service via the telephone including:
Building rapport with the client
Making them feel comfortable with working with you
Inspiring confidence in the solutions you are delivering
Being conscious of their time and level of frustration
Following up when you say you will
- Input complete and accurate notes in the internal systems, spreadsheets, and reports used at Sage Information Systems
- Effectively manage your time and the resources of Sage Information Systems to make sure that you are delivering the highest value to clients
You must have following experience/knowledge to be considered for this position:
- Thorough understanding of small business technology; particularly Microsoft products
- At least 1 year of experience in the IT services field
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Sage Information Systems is a quickly growing company, with a culture that works hard and plays hard and expects results. We work at a fast pace, and aim for nothing less than remarkable service for our clients. We believe in taking care of our people, and have been named one of Boston's best places to work.
If you believe you are a good fit for this position and company, we would love to hear from you.