The Sage Information Systems Total Data Protection™ Plan is made up of three distinct features that make this the most complete and reliable data protection option available to your business:
1. Local Backup
- Data backed up as often as each 15 minutes to Network Attached Storage (NAS) unit located in your office
- No unreliable tapes; instead backing up your data to redundant hard drives
- All data and applications backed up – no need for Exchange, SQL, or open file agents
- Full restoration of files fast and easy enough to be done by anyone
- NAS monitored 24/7 by Sage Information Systems
2. Quick Recovery™ Business Continuity Capability
Quick Recovery™ Business Continuity Capability enables the highest possible levels of business continuity in the event of an emergency.
If one of your server crashes, the NAS can quickly be provisioned to temporarily “take over” in place of the failed server, with all of your applications, data, and settings available within moments vs. 1 to 3 days typical recovery time from a tape backup system (assuming the data is actually even on the tape!)
3. Disaster Recovery Capability
Copies of your data can be kept off-site at two secure data centers in the US.
In the event of an emergency that disables or destroys your local back up, offsite copies of your data provides for quick business recovery.
NAS eliminates the cost and hassle of off-site tape storage.
Sage Information Systems’s service team can have a replacement server with all of your data shipped to your company next-day air, getting your business back on its feet as fast as possible.
No data protection service is complete without these three features – don’t leave your business exposed to the risks of an incomplete data protection plan!